* PRE-ORDER * These boxes are available to pre-order and will be dispatched on 1st August.
I am a Primary School teacher, currently working in Early Years, and a mum of 2. I often get asked how parents can support their children at home and I believe there are so many fun ways to get children ready for writing which don’t even include a pencil or paper. This box is aimed at 3-5 year olds to help develop pre-writing skills. The theme of the box is "Pirates" and it includes resources, activity ideas and crafts to develop pre-writing skills.
- Instructions and parents guide
- Pirate sticker for your backpack poster
- Build your own floating pirate ship
- Shark water squirter
- Pirate bubbles (1 set included - design chosen at random)
- Paper and crayon to design your own treasure map
- A wooden treasure chest full of gems and gold coins to create your own treasure hunt
Boxes will be dispatched on 1st August.
If the Mini Writers Club Pirate Box is ordered with a Phonics Box the postage will be combined and they will both arrive in the same cardboard box.