PLEASE NOTE - This listing is for pre-orders. Boxes will be dispatched WB 9.3.20.
The Phonics Box is full of resources to help support your child with their phonics at home. It included resources that your child will use in school. Every week, I will share ideas on my Instagram account that you can do using the resources in this box.
- A quick guide to phonics.
- A plastic storage box that can double as an activity tray.
- Magentic letters - the consonants are blue and the vowels are red to help your child to create CVC words (consonant-vowel-consonant) more easily.
- A cotton bag to store the magnetic letters in.
- A magnetic phoneme frame - this is used to help your child to break down words to spell them. It can be used on the fridge or in the lid of the box.
- A letter formation dry wipe board - this is an excellent resource to help children to form their letters correctly. It is blank on the reverse so that children can write words. If your child will be learning pre-cursive writing, the letter formation board can be swapped - Please select the correct board from the dropdown menu. Please note that the flashcards are unavailable in the pre-cursive style.
- A dry wipe pen and eraser.
- Phase 2, 3 and 4 Sound Cards - Please note that this box follows the Government's phonics programme and includes all of the sounds and words that are taught in Reception.
- Phase 2, 3 and 4 High Frequency words - these are the words that children will be expected to recognise by sight.
- A beanbag - this will be useful for some of the games I share in my emails and on my Instagram.
P&P- £3.95 (UK) Phonics boxes will be dispatched asap in 2020.