* PRE-ORDER * These boxes are available to pre-order and will be dispatched on 25th May. Originally due to be dispatched on 1st June but moved forward to reach you in time for half term!
I am a Primary School teacher, currently working in Early Years, and a mum of 2. I often get asked how parents can support their children at home and I believe there are so many fun ways to get children ready for writing which don’t even include a pencil or paper. This box is aimed at 3-5 year olds to help develop pre-writing skills. The theme of the box is "Minibeasts" and it includes resources, activity ideas and crafts to develop pre-writing skills.
- Instructions and parents guide
- Minibeast sticker for your backpack poster
- Bug Hunt - Design a bug hunt jar using the stickers provided (either a ladybird or a bumble bee design) then tick off what they find on the bug hunt sheet
- Observational Drawings - A magnifying glass, two minibeasts (colours and designs may differ to those shown in the photo), some paper and a triangular shaped pencil designed to promote a good grip
- Design a minibeast - use the Playdoh, googly eyes, foam wings and matchsticks to design your own bug.
- Make a catepillar by threading the colourful beads onto the pipe cleaners.
P&P- £3.00 (UK)
Boxes will be dispatched on 25th May.