* PRE-ORDER * These boxes will be dispatched in September. I am a Primary School teacher, currently working in Early Years, and a mum of 2. I often get asked how parents can support their children at home and I believe there are so many fun ways to get children ready for writing which don’t even include a pencil or paper.
This is the first of a series of themed boxes aimed at 3-5 year olds to help develop prewriting skills. The theme of the box is 'Space' and it includes resources, activity ideas and crafts.
P&P- £3.95 UK
£4.90 - Ireland
Boxes will be dispatched at the beginning of September.
Mini Writers Club - Space Box
- Instructions and parents guide
- Torn Paper Planets - black card and blue and green patterned paper
- Threading activity - threading card and lace
- Constellation activity - black card, gold star stickers and chalk
- Moon dust mark making - black sand, silver glitter, silver card and glow in the dark stars
- Rocket Glider - Colour your own glider kit and wax crayons
- Cardboard box craft challenge