* PRE-ORDER * These boxes are available to pre-order and will be dispatched on 1st April.
Photos coming soon!
I am a Primary School teacher, currently working in Early Years, and a mum of 2. I often get asked how parents can support their children at home and I believe there are so many fun ways to get children ready for writing which don’t even include a pencil or paper. This is the fourth of a series of themed boxes aimed at 3-5 year olds to help develop pre-writing skills. The theme of the box is "Easter" and it includes resources, activity ideas and crafts to develop pre-writing skills.
- Instructions and parents guide
- Easter sticker for your backpack poster
- Watercolour paints, paintbrush, a white wax crayon and egg shapes - to design and make a colourful Easter egg
- Tweezers, pom poms and card bunnies - Use the tweezers to put the pom pom tails on the bunnies.
- Plastic eggs - and lots of ideas for how to use them for crafts, activities and games.
- A chalk egg - hide your eggs and draw some clues outside
(Please note - the colours may differ from those shown in the pictures)
P&P- £3.95 (UK)
Boxes will be dispatched on 1st April.